Praise be to God. Scott and I are going to Uganda. We found out last week we would have to travel twice, so we will be leaving on August 30, for our initial trip.
Though it is very hard to leave Colton, Haley and Hannah we are both extremely excited about meeting our son.
We will have the opportunity to spend two weeks with Bennett while we are gathering the necessary paperwork to move into the final process. We will also have the privilege of being a part of Pastor Dickson's congregation in dedicating the expansion of the sanctuary, orphanage and radio station.
Scott and Cecil (dad) have been very busy this week trying to make all necessary arrangements for us to travel, (thanks dad couldn't have done it without you). My only concern and of course most important question was; will Bennett be at the airport when we arrive; "YES" he will.
We are so blessed to be able to have this time with him.
I will take lots of pictures and blog every chance I get. Pastor has wireless Internet in his home so I should be able to write often. Thank you mom for providing that service to pastor, I don't know how well I would have done at the local Internet Cafe.
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us. Your love and support mean more than words can express. This is a very exciting time for our family and having the support from our loved ones means the world to us.
Please begin to pray now for Scott and I as we prepare for our trip.
I am not one who enjoys flying at all so please pray for the Lord to give me peace about that.
Pray for our safety: " FLIGHT", also for our travel in country, I hear they are great drivers.......NOT !
Believe with us for supernatural favor with the many government officials we will encounter.
Health, energy, patients,
Pray that the Lord would direct our paths and use us as He wills. That our hearts would be open to follow where HE leads.
Please continue to pray for Pastor Dickson and Gladys, they are very excited about this convention/dedication, I want it to be perfect for them. Pray for their finances and renewed energy......after all they have been taking care of an infant for 7 weeks now.....just a little sleep deprived.
Anything else you can think of go right ahead and pray it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, now that you have spent 90% of your personal prayer time on Scott and I go ahead and use the other 10% to pray for our "FLIGHT"......LOL
We love you all.